Bhubaneswar, Mar 25: The Health and Family Welfare Department offers an opportunity to the qualified specialists, MBBS doctors, staff nurses and other Paramedics (including retired persons) to serve the people of State in various government hospitals for coronavirus disease (COVID-19).
The opportunity is on short term contract basis for a period of three months, i.e, till June 30, which may be extended, if required.
1. Specialist – Rs 5,000 per day
2. Medical Officer with MBBS Degree – Rs 3,000 per day
3. Staff Nurse – Rs 1,000 per day
4. Laboratory Technician – Rs 1,000 per day
5. Pharmacist- Rs 1,000 per day
6. Radiographers – Rs 1,000 per day
7. MPHW (Male/Female) – Rs 850 per day
Thee eligible doctors, staff nurses and other paramedics who wish to join may walk-in in the respective CDM and PHOs Office or apply in prescribed format given in http://www.dhsodisha.nic.in/ along with scanned document with proof of their qualification, age, identity, Odisha Medical Council Registration or other registration and photograph in the email ID of respective CDM and PHOs.
For more details visit here: http://www.dhsodisha.nic.in/sites/default/files/Covid-19.pdf