prameyanews.com

prameyanews.com

Fire in SCB Hospital; many important files destroyed

9/04/2019 at 11:04 AM

Bhubaneswar: Many important files of the SCB and Medical College and Hospital were burnt to ashes in a fire mishap last night.

According to reports, a fire spread in the Medical Record Room of the premier hospital late on Monday night. While the exact reason behind eruption of the blaze was yet to be ascertained, it is suspected that an electric short circuit might have led to the mishap.

On being informed, fire extinguishing officials rushed to the spot and put out the fire after an hour’s efforts, added reports.

   Related Posts


Loading...