Bhubaneswar: A fire has reportedly spread in the Intensive Care Unit of the Neurology Department of the Apollo Hospital here this morning. All the patients have been shifted to other places in the hospital.
According to reports, the fire is believed to have erupted due to an electric short circuit. Due to the fire, smokes filled up the entire hospital premises. Hence, hospital employees shifted patients to safer departments.
On being informed, two fire vehicles have rushed to the spot and are trying to extinguish the fire. Damages, if any, were yet to be reported.