prameyanews.com

prameyanews.com

Fire engulfs few business units in Cuttack

1/04/2019 at 9:54 AM

Bhubaneswar: Properties worth lakhs of rupees were burnt to ashes as a major fire engulfed a few business units in Cuttack city early this morning.

According to information, the fire first erupted in the Subhas Bose Arcade at Dargha Bazaar and then spread to the Big Bazaar Rain Bar soon. On being informed by locals, three fire vehicles rushed to the spot and extinguished the fire.

While the exact reason behind spread of the fire was yet to be known, it is suspected that an electric short circuit might led to the mishap.

 

   Related Posts


Loading...