prameyanews.com

prameyanews.com

Fire engulfs BoI Jashipur Branch

22/04/2019 at 10:21 AM

Bhubaneswar: Furniture, computers worth lakhs of rupees was reduced to ashes as a major fire engulfed a branch office of the Bank of India at Jashipur in Mayurbhanj district last night.

According to reports, the fire erupted due to an electric short circuit and then spread inside the office. Locals knew about the fire after smokes were marked coming out of the office.

On being informed by locals, Fire Service personnel came and extinguished the fire.

 

   Related Posts


Loading...