prameyanews.com

prameyanews.com

Feast turns fatal; minor boy dies of electrocution

16/12/2019 at 1:59 PM

Keonjhar, 16/12: A 13 year old boy, who had been to attend a feast, died due to electrocution. The deceased was identified as Bicky Parichha son of Mahabir Parichha, resident of Joda Hanuman hutting.

According to reports, last night a marriage feast was on at the Kalyan Mandap run by the Joda Municipality. A group of children had gone to attend the feast.

However, Bicky came in contact with a live wire when he was eating outside the Kayan Mandap gate.He was rushed to a nearby private hospital where doctors declared him dead.

Police has started investigation as to under what circumstance Bicky got electrocuted and whether anybody’s neglect was responsible for the mishap.

   Related Posts


Loading...