prameyanews.com

prameyanews.com

Elephant electrocuted to death in Odisha

2/09/2018 at 4:29 PM

Bhubaneswar: An elephant died after coming in contact with live electric wire at Madhapur under the Athmallik forest range in Anugul district.

The carcass of the animal was spotted by local residents in the morning. They informed the forest officials who rushed to the spot and seized the body for post-mortem.

People were found paying floral tributes to the dead animal. Several elephants have died due to electrocution in recent past in Odisha.

   Related Posts


Loading...