prameyanews.com

prameyanews.com

Electric shock kills 8-yr-old boy in Kendrapara

1/12/2018 at 10:39 AM

 

Bhubaneswar: In a tragic mishap, an eight-year-boy died after coming in contact with electric current at Nabarkana village under Marshaghai police limits in Kendrapara district this morning.

The deceased was identified as Subham Rout. Subham was taking bath when he came in contract with electric wire connected to a water pump. He was rushed to a nearby hospital where he was declared dead.

A pal of gloom has descended in the village following the village.

   Related Posts


Loading...