New Delhi, April 9: Delhi government last night announced to seal twenty COVID-19 hotspots with immediate effect.
No person will be permitted to enter to these localities nor anybody will be allowed to come out of the areas, said deputy CM Manish Sisodia.
The government will ensure delivery of essential items in areas that have been sealed to combat COVID-19 spread, added the deputy CM.
The decision was taken following an emergency meeting at the CM Arvind Kejriwal’s residence, which was attended by health minister Satyendra Jain and Manish Sisodia.
The state also declared that face masks will be compulsory for people stepping out of their homes.
The 20 hotspots are-
- Entire affected street near Gandhi Park, Malviya Nagar, New Delhi
- Entire affected street of Gali No 6 , L 1 Sangam Vihar, New Delhi.
- Shahajahanabad society, plot no 1, Sector 11, Dwarka.
- Dinpur Village
- Markaz Masjid and Nizamuddin Basti
- Nizamuddin West (G and D block) areas.
- B Block Jhangirpuri.
- H. No 141 to H. No 180, Gali no. 14, Kalyanpuri Delhi
- Mansara Appartments , Vasundhara Enclave, Delhi
- 3 Galis of Khichirpur including Gali containing H. No. 5/387 Khichirpur Delhi
- Gali No 9, Pandav Nagar , Delhi 110092.
- VarDhaman Appartments , Mayur Vihar, Phase I , Extension, Delhi
- Mayurdhwaj Appartments , I P Extension, Patparganj, Delhi
- Gali no. 4, from H. No. J- 3/115 ( Nagar Dairy) to H. No. J- 3/108( towards Anar wali Masjid Chowk), Kishan Kunj Extension, Delhi
- Gali No. 4, from H. No J- 3/101 to H. No. J – 3/107 Krishan Kunj Extension Delhi.
- Gali No. 5, A Block ( From H No. A- 176 to A-189), WestVinod NagarDelhi 110092.
- J & K , L and H pockets Dilshad Garden
- G, H, J, Blocks old Seemapuri
- F- 70 to 90 block Dilshad Colony
- Pratap khand , Jhilmil Colony.