Bhubaneswar, Aug 13: The School and Mass Education Department today issued guidelines for schools in the state ahead of Independence Day.
As per the guidelines, issued by the department, the schools will be celebrating the I-Day without students’ participation.
Here are the guidelines:
1. No student will be asked to attend school to participate in Independence Day celebration.
2. The Headmaster and teachers will attend flag hoisting ceremony following the COVID guidelines/safety protocol i.e. wearing of mask, social distancing, etc .
3. The SMC president and members may be invited to attend the celebration.
4. The congregation in such celebration should not exceed 10 Persons.
5. No eatable will be distributed in the flag hoisting ceremony.
6. The process of observance should be completed within 9.00AM to 11.00AM.
7. All the guidelines issued by Health and Family Welfare Dealt /SRC, Odisha will be followed strictly and under no circumstances should be violated.