prameyanews.com

prameyanews.com

Couple critical in fire mishap

9/07/2019 at 9:05 AM

Bhubaneswar: In a tragic mishap, a man and his wife received critical burn injuries as a fire engulfed their house during cooking in Kalahandi district last night.

The injured were identified as Hirakant Singh and his wife Kamalini Singh.

The couple were first rushed to the District Headquarters Hospital at Bhawanipatna. Later Kamalini was shifted to the Veer Surendra Sai Institute of Medical Sciences and Research at Burla.

   Related Posts


Loading...