Bhubaneswar, July 26: As many as 10 persons succumbed to Covid-19 in the last 24 hours, said state health department on Sunday while 1376 persons tested positive for Covid-19.
“Regret to inform the demise of 10 Covid positive patients while under treatment in hospitals,” it tweeted.
Details of the deceased:
1. A 63-year-old male of Gajapati district who was also suffering from Diabetes and Hypertension
2. A 63-year-old male of Ganjam district
3. A 55-year-old male of Ganjam district who was also suffering from Diabetes and Hypertension
4. A 60-year-old male of Ganjam district
5. A 64-year-old male of Ganjam district who was also suffering from Chronic Kidney Disease
6. A 60-year-old male of Ganjam district
7. A 35-year-old male of Khordha district
8. A 51-year-old female of Ganjam district
9. A 69-year-old male of Sundargarh district who was also suffering from Hypertension
10. A 58-year-old female of Bhubaneswar who was also suffering from Diabetes, Hypertension, Coronary Artery Disease, Right Pneumothorax and Obesity
On the other hand, as many as 34 Covid-19 positive persons have died of the disease so far.