prameyanews.com

prameyanews.com

Child electrocuted in Mahanga village

Bhubaneswar: In a heartrending mishap, a 10-year-old girl child died after coming in contact with a live electric wire at Pandarbatia village under Mahanga police limits in Cuttack district early this morning.

The deceased was identified as Annapurna Pal Pandarbatia village.

According to reports, a LT live wire snapped over Annapurna as a monkey jumped onto an electric pole when she was going on the village road. She received severe burn injuries after getting heavy electric shock.

Though villagers rushed her to a hospital, doctors declared her dead only.

A pal of gloom has descended in the village following electrocution of the child.  

   Related Posts