Bhubaneswar, March 26: The Bhubaneswar Municipal Corporation (MBC) has added two more hotels to provide paid quarantine facility in the wake of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak.
The two hotels have been declared as quarantine facilities on payment which includes breakfast, lunch & dinner and two numbers of water bottles per day.
The hotels in which people can avail paid quarantine facility are Park Resort on Cuttack Road and Paradise Convention in Mancheswar.
BMC officials said that both the hotels have agreed not to charge accommodation cost while Rs 300 will be charged everyday for food.
Earlier the civic body had roped in as many as nine hotels in the state capital for paid quarantine service.
The MBC as also issued an advisory:
1. The person intending to be self-Quarantine should approach any of the hotels above to avail this facility and pay and use basis.
2. The maximum number of days upto which a person can avail this Quarantine facility is 14 days from the date of suspected incidence/travel/contact. In case of any doubt about the Quarantine period, the same will be decided by the visiting doctor/Medical Officer designated for the Quarantine facilities.
3. The hotels and the guest shall adhere to the Quarantine protocol as issued by H & FVV Dept. Govt. of Odisha/Govt. of India and also Quarantine protocol as appended with this order.
4. BMC/Govt. will tag/designate Doctors/Medical Officers who will visit as per need basis and also keep regular contact over phone with persons availing Quarantine facilities.
5. The hotel management shall provide details of such guest in the prescribed format.