prameyanews.com

prameyanews.com

Blaze engulfs Akhandalmani store room

Bhubaneswar: Properties worth lakhs of rupees were destroyed as a major fire engulfed the store room of the Lord Akhandalmani Temple at Aradi under the Chandabali area in Bhadrak district late on Thursday night.

According to reports, gold jewelleris, utensils and other articles and furniture worth lakhs of rupees were reduced to ashes as a blaze spread fast.

On being informed by temple officials, fire personnel rushed to the spot and doused the fire after an hour’s attempt.

While the reason behind the incident was yet to be known, it is suspected that the blaze might have emanated from an electric short circuit. Police have reached the spot and started investigations.

   Related Posts


Loading...