Bhubaneswar, Sep 19: Nine more persons succumbed to Covid-19 in the last 24 hours while undergoing treatment taking the toll to 691, the state health department said.
Regret to inform the demise of Nine #COVID19 positive patients while under treatment in hospitals.
1. A 63-year old male of Bargarh district who was also suffering from Diabetes & hypertension.
2. A 55-year old female of Bargarh district who was also suffering from Diabetes.
3. A 52-year old male of Bhadrak district.
4. A 55-year old male of Bolangir who was also suffering from Diabetes.
5. A 78-year old female of Cuttack district.
6. A 37-year old male of Gajapati district who was also suffering from Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease.
7. A 73-year old male of Puri district.
8. A 52-year old male of Rayagada district.
9. A 60-year old female of Sambalpur district.