8 electrocuted to death as bus touches live wire in Odisha

9/02/2020 at 3:08 PM

Berhampur, Feb 9: At least eight persons were electrocuted to death and around 30 injured when a bus came in contact with a live were in Ganjam district on Sunday.

The accident occurred at Tulu village under Rangeilunda tehsil.

The injured have been admitted to MKCG Medical College and Hospital in Berhampur.

The bus came in contact with an 11-KV overhead sagging wire.

As many as 37 persons were travelling in the bus.

   Related Posts