prameyanews.com

prameyanews.com

7 including two minors injured in fire mishap in Khordha village

27/09/2020 at 10:03 AM

Khordha, Sep 27: In a tragic incident, at least seven persons, including two children sustained injuries after their house caught fire at Gadamatrani village today.

The blaze was caused by an LPG gas leak.

According to sources, the house caught fire due to LPG gas cylinder leak in the night. Neighbours spotted the smoke. Following this, they rushed to help the family members and rescued them.

The injured were initially admitted to Khordha District Headquarters Hospital (DHH) and were later shifted to Capital Hospital in Bhubaneswar after their health condition deteriorated.

After getting information, Begunia fire personnel rushed to the village and doused the flame.

   Related Posts


Loading...