prameyanews.com

prameyanews.com

4 families rendered homeless in fire mishap in Bhadrak

24/03/2019 at 7:06 PM

Bhadrak: Around 12 houses were reduced to ashes after fire broke out in Bodakapatana village under Bonth block in Bhadrak district today. Four families were rendered homeless in the fire mishap.

The exact reason of the fire is still unknown, but it is suspected the fire engulfed from cooking hearth.

The fire personnel were immediately informed about the mishap, who rushed to the spot and doused the flame before it engulfed to more areas.

Properties worth lakhs were gutted in the mishap, the villagers said.

   Related Posts


Loading...