prameyanews.com

prameyanews.com

3 taken ill eating poisonous mushroom in Keonjhar

19/03/2019 at 10:17 AM

Bhubaneswar: Three members of a family were taken ill after eating poisonous mushroom in Mirigikhaji gaon under Patana area in Keonjhar district last night.

According reports, an elderly woman and her two granddaughters suffered from vomiting and abdominal pain an hour after eating mushroom curry last night. The mushroom was collected from a field.

Now, all the three ailing persons are undergoing treatment at the Keonjhar District Headquarters Hospital.

   Related Posts


Loading...