prameyanews.com

prameyanews.com

3 shops gutted in fire mishap at Paradip

Bhubaneswar: As many as three shops were burnt to ashes in a fire mishap at Paradip Garh bazaar near the port town Paradip in Jagatsinghpur last night.

According to reports, a fire emanated from a hotel first and then spread to other shops. Locals informed the fire station. Soon, fire brigades rushed to the spot. They doused the fire after an hour’s attempt.

While exact reason behind spread of the fire was yet to be known, it is suspected that the blaze broke out due to a leak in the LPG cylinder used by the hotel. Investigations are on, said reports. 

   Related Posts


Loading...