prameyanews.com

prameyanews.com

25 houses gutted; 2 cows burnt alive in fire mishap in Bhadrak

15/01/2019 at 11:36 AM

Bhadrak: As many as 25 houses of 17 families were reduced to ashes after a massive fire broke out in Guhalia Routsahi under Bhandaripokhari block in Bhadrak district.

Two cows were also burnt alive. Three bikes and cash of Rs 40,000 were also gutted in the mishap.

One house caught fire from electric short-circuits and it engulfed to other houses. The situation turned critical after cooking gas cylinder went off in the mishap. Local fire tenders brought the flame under control before it spread to more areas.

   Related Posts


Loading...