prameyanews.com

prameyanews.com

2 kids among 4 of family critical as LPG leaks

Bhubaneswar: As many as four persons of a family, including two children, received critical burn injuries as a LPG cylinder leaked and fire spread during cooking in a house at Yusufpur village in Khurda district last night.

All the injured were first rushed to a local hospital soon after the incident. But they were later shifted to SCB Medical College and Hospital in view of their critical condition.

   Related Posts