prameyanews.com

prameyanews.com

1 dies, 1 critical in electric shock

28/06/2019 at 10:23 AM

Bhubaneswar: In a sad incident, a man was electrocuted to death and another person sustained critical burn injuries after a live electric wire snapped over them at Sirjapalli village in Kalahandi district this morning.

The deceased was identified as Shriram Putel. The injured has been rushed to a nearby hospital.

The two villagers were working in a garden when the mishap occurred, according to reports. 

   Related Posts


Loading...